EXPERT Sod Installer, Landscaping and
Hardscaping (Paver/Concrete) Contractor.
Central Florida’s popular varieties, ready for quick installation:
St. Augustine (Floratam) is the most widely planted type of lawn grass in Florida, with green to blue-green color.
Bahia is a low-maintenance lawn grass that does well with limited water and fertilizer inputs. It forms an extensive, deep root system. This makes it a good choice for home sites on large lots or acreage or for anywhere that there is no irrigation system. It should be noted that during extended drought periods, bahiagrass will go into a drought induced dormancy and turn brown until conditions become favorable for regrowth.
Zoysia is dark green, shorter and finer textured than St. Augustine grass. It can have good tolerance to shade and traffic. It provides a dense, attractive turf.
Landscaping Contractor (Services)
- Sod replacement
- Lawn leveling (grading)
- Delivery of dirt, soil, mulch or rock (installation also available)
- Shrub (hedge) trimming, removal and/or installation
- Plant removal and/or installation
- Sprinkler repair, adjustments and replacements
- Pressure Washing (driveways, side walks, patios, entry ways)
- Spring/Fall Yard clean-up
- Leaf clean-up
- Debris cleanup, includes hauling away
- Palm Tree Trimming
- Drainage Solutions
- Paver Repair & Installation (Patios, Walkways, Driveways, Garbage Can Pads)
- Concrete Repair & Installation (Sidewalks, Walkways, Driveways, Patios) “Trip Hazard Repairs”
We can help you through the whole process of your landscape project, or even just a portion of it. Let us do the prep work, level your landscape, drop off materials or assist from start to finish.
There is no time like the present! No more procrastinating, take the leap on your next project and let us know how we can help you!